Interush International, LLC Singapore Branch
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002952914
- Develop sales strategy and to ensure sales objectives and targets are achieved monthly
- Ensure that all sales campaigns and events initiated meets the company's performance standard
- Key account management - support network leaders in the network development and sales growth
- Meet performance standards, business goals and sales targets
- Work with sales leadership to generate, plan and implement for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Any other functions, which may be assigned by management from time to time
- Experience in Direct Selling/ Network Marketing industry preferred
- At least 3 years of Sales and Marketing experience.
- Team player
- Good command of oral and written English and Mandarin. Ability to speak Mandarin is necessary for liaising with a group of Mandarin speaking customers
- Five day work week
- Working hours 9.30am to 6.30pm / 1pm to 10pm
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Interush International, LLC Singapore Branch
About Interush International, LLC Singapore Branch
The Internet Makes Everything Possible.
Established in California, USA over ten years ago, Interush identifies the most useful IT-based communications applications for personal and small business use, then redevelops these specifically for dynamic Asian markets. These applications have continued to expand over the past decade into a very powerful, yet simple-to-use and highly efficient, suite of IRIS Applications for desktop and laptop computers, tablets and mobile phones. Interush goes well beyond what most IT applications offer by also including a very comprehensive IT training program of both the Internet and Interush applications.
Our mission at Interush is to inspire, teach and empower people to live happier, healthier and more affluent lives through being able to fully utilize the Internet.
At Interush, we are led worldwide by a highly experienced international management team; with IT developers and programmers; marketers, translators and product trainers; multilingual customer support plus operations and financial staff.
We are starting up our new office in Singapore. If you have the passion and are enthusiastic to grow with us, write to us with a detailed resume containing your achievements.
More Jobs from this employer