Freight Mark Logistics (S) Pte Ltd
Freight Mark Logistics (S) Pte. Ltd. is a part of a fast growing integrated logistics supply chain solutions provider that offers customised logistics solutions ranging from transportation (air, sea, multimodal and road), warehousing, value-added services, express link solutions, freight forwarding, brokerage services to design and consulting.
Formed in 2016 in Singapore, it is a significant part of an expansion plan into South East Asia by Freight Mark Group, a leading logistics player in Malaysia. Backed by over 40 years of expertise and a strong demand from existing customers, Freight Mark is establishing its presence solidly in Singapore. It aims to provide customers with simplified and a one-stop solutions for its logistics requirements.
To support the rapid expansion plan, Freight Mark Logistics (S) Pte. Ltd. is inviting dynamic and enthusiastic talent who enjoy the challenges and rewarding experience of a startup business to join the Company. Successful applicants can look forward to a fun and exciting working environment with an opportunity to help shape the culture of the Company.
Why Join Us?
At Freight Mark Logistics (S) Pte. Ltd., we are very clear about our unique Employee Value Proposition, i.e. what we have to offer for a motivating employee experience. Employees will experience the Enterprising Spirit of the company, a Supportive Environment that helps them to succeed and an Enriching Journey professionally and personally. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and we have strong internal expertise to nurture those who wish to develop in the Logistics industry.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989196
The Sales Executive is responsible for the profitable growth of the customer base across the sales channels allocated to him/her. The Sales Executive is also responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient services to all customers by working closely with Operations, Customer Service and other sales support departments.
- Follow on established sales process, to achieve the revenue budget assigned to him/her
- Indentify all prospective customers to be focused on within a predetermined portfolio/territory/geographical areas
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Follow and comply with sales channel processes, policies and procedures in order to meet customers' expectation and internal KPIs.
Preferred Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales/account management experience is required for this position
- Those with less experience are encouraged to apply as training will be provided
- Required Skills: Negotiation skills and selling skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required and proficiency in other languages will be an added advantage
Send in your application with your recent photos and expected salary.