Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Sales Executive - Possess class 3/ with commission
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952920
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. IVO
- Develop new business leads and clientele base in the corporate industry
- Provide dedicated services and relationship building with existing account
- Develop business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Identify new markets and business opportunities through research and analyzing market trends
- Diploma in Business/Sales/Marketing with at least 2 years of relevant experiences in sales/business development/account management in the field of corporate sales and account management
Reg No: R1329637