Sales Executive - Event Management Industry
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033419
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0275830
about the client
This company is a very well established event management company and not one of your typical event organisers. Catering their unique services to their corporate clients, they have now become one of the leaders in their special field. Growing massively around the world, they are not expanding their business in Asia and are looking for ambitious sales people to join them.
about the role
This is a company whose expertise in their unique field has made them the leader around the world, and now expanding massively around Asia. They are now seeking experienced sales people to join their team in Singapore, for new businesses and deliver excellent services to their existing client portfolio.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure delivery of a successful completion of every client brief taken in details
- Meeting your KPIs through meetings and new business brought in
- Generating your own leads followed by cold calls
- Pitching for the company services to the new clients
- Efficient communication with any stakeholders to make all the events a success
skills and experience required
- Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- 2+ years of minimum working experience in a sales role
- Experience in doing lots of cold calling and sales pitching to new clients
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills
- Very hands on and independent personality
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Mandarin language skills will be an advantage as liaison with third party Mandarin speakers is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If the above job description has just described you and your ideal job, take the next step and find out more by forwarding your most updated CV in a Word format to us. To apply online please click on the 'apply' function below, alternatively you may contact Delphine Tsia at 6510 6531 for more information.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / R1439319
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.