Sales Executive- Electronic LED lighting
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028323
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 68001002
Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Job Category/Function: New Business Development
Salary: SGD 3000 - 3500
Location: Central, Singapore
- About the client
- Our client is a renowned local LED manufacturing company well known for its premium and customised LED lights and electronic products & fixtures. The company focuses on Singapore Market and spreading its business globally.
- They are looking for a Sales Executive who can handle Singapore region along with regional market in near future.
- Responsible for complete project management along with account management and business development. Handle B2B sales, market research, competitor analysis, handle sales reports.
- Liaise with vendors, interior décor firms, contractors and construction partners to grow and nurture the business. Also, coordinate and manage the lighting suppliers, manufacturing production and distribution. Work very closely with the MD in handing Sales, marketing, distribution and management processes.
- Handle bidding, contracts and proposals, making presentations to clients and new product launches. Provide and consult the client on customised ideas and product.
- Sales professional with 2-3 years of experience in related industry or LED products or from any electronics/manufacturing/semiconductor /machinery/trading is preferred.
- Having Diploma or degree in Technical/engineering background is much advantage.
- Self-motivated, independent, enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to drive, possess own car is an advantage.
- Monthly sales commission
- Travel/car allowance
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.