As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Sales Executive / Customer Relation Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035210
EA License No. 01C4394
- Negotiating and closing high value sales.
- Advising clients on all their stylist and fine jewellery needs.
- Building and strengthening relationships with the clients.
- A good sense of aesthetics and a love for jewellery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service.
- Strong attention to details and good with numbers.
- Experience in Luxury Retail would be an added advantage.
- Able to work on weekends and retail hours
Interested candidates please kindly send in your updated resume in MS Word format to
For a confidential discussion please contact Zunni Lim at 66034731
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Agency Reg No.: 01C4394
- RCB No. 200007268E
- EA Personnel Registration No: R1657433