Sales Executive, Bureau De Change (Currency Exchange)
CIMB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987465
The primary role is to achieve and exceed preset sales revenue targets by efficiently delivering quality services and sales advice to customers.
- Handle various types of foreign currency transactions and remittance services
- Strictly adhere to the guidelines, policies and procedures of the bank in all activities
- Minimum GCE “O” Level qualification equivalent
- Service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in areas relating to cash management is an added advantage
- Willing to work shifts and flexible working schedule
- Salary range: Basic $1,600.00 to $1,800.00 plus Allowances
Please send detailed resume (with photo attached), including salary expectation and contact number.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB Bank Berhad
About CIMB Bank Berhad
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.