Sales Executive [Chemical Trading(Silicone), MNC, Central, Up to $5k]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189137
EA License No. 07C5771
- Taking care of existing business (solder, silicone, adhesives, films, semiconductor related products, etc.)
- Attending to customer enquiries and providing sales services to customer.
- Preparing quotation and liaisonining with customer on pricing matters.
- Following up with customer on payment issue or customer feedback.
- Controlling trading material inventory.
- Sourcing for suitable supplier for purchase of trading material.
- Evaluating supplier performance to ensure purchased products meet the customer requirement.
- Issuing P/O to supplier for purchase and order
- Taking proactive actions to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Weekly report sales activities to GM&MD
- Min 2 years of working experience of B2B sales with handling of Chemical products
- Possess class 3 licence
- B2B sales experience in Trading company will be an added advantage
- Possess own car will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Name: Mandy Neoh Siew Siew
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1442304
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051