Sales Executive (Chemical Trading , Up to $4,4k, Regional Sales , Central, MNC)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189130
EA License No. 07C5771
- To plan and carry out direct or indirect marketing and sales activities of Chemical & Plastic products.
- Maintain and develop key customers in manufacturing and pharmaceutical field in Singapore.
- Follow up inquiry from our appointed swimming pools & water treatment chemical dealer in Singapore & Malaysia market.
- Collaborating with overseas network for chemical & plastic trading in Southeast Asia market.
- Monitoring payment from clients and controlling sales transaction to be done within the approved limit.
- Min 4 year of B2B sales experience
- Min 2 years of working experience as a sales role in chemical industry
- Willing for overseas' business travel
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
- EA Personnel Name: Mandy Neoh Siew Siew
- EA Personnel Registration Number: R1442304
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051