Japanese Speaking Sales Executive [No Experience required/ Central Area/ Up to $4k]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188054
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1612-46646
- Seeking the business opportunities where clients require gas/chemical detector (current main clients is factories)
- Taking care of existing business & approaching new potential business inquiry ( the company has own agencies to bring in new business opportunity. Hence you are expected to handle those inquiries first. In the long term, candidates are expected to hunt new clients as well)
- Attending to customer enquiries and providing sales services to customer.
- Preparing quotation and liaising with customer on pricing matters.
- Delivery training or make & provide product guideline to clients
- other ad-hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Chemical/ Electrical Engineering or any other related field discipline
- Candidate with no experience is welcome to apply.
- Candidate with 1 year of experience in B2B sales, distributor sales, business development, client servicing or any other relevant field discipline is an added advantage
- Candidate with experience handling industrial devices or any other relevant products is advantageous
- Candidate will be required to travel overseas for business trips
- Candidate will be required to read, write and speak in Japanese fluently to liaise with Japanese clients (At least JLPT 3)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051