Sales Executive [Chemicals/ Central Area/ Up to $4.5k/ Urgent]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188024
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1703-47221
- Taking care of existing business
- Attending to customer enquiries and providing sales services to customer.
- Preparing quotation and liaisonining with customer on pricing matters.
- Following up with customer on payment issue or customer feedback.
- Controlling trading material inventory.
- Sourcing for suitable supplier for purchase of trading material.
- Evaluating supplier performance to ensure purchased products meet the customer requirement.
- Issuing P/O to supplier for purchase and order
- Taking proactive actions to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Weekly report sales activities to GM&MD
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in B2B sales, distributor sales, business development, client servicing or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate must have experience handling chemical products or any other relevant products
- Candidate who possess valid driving license and personal vehicle will have a distinct advantage
- Candidate will be required to travel overseas for business trips
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051