jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035402
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 84001002
Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Job Category/Function: Sales - Corporate
Salary: SGD 3500 - 4000
Location: Central, Singapore
- Mainly handles Japanese companies price negotiation, management of delivery and payments.
- Set up trading account with new customer , and conclude Basic Purchasing Agreement
- Prepare quotation
- Handle the renewal of the customers' check list application
- Handle the renewal of CP reference number application
- Register new item and delivery code Update the cost issue (cost down/ cost up)
- Assist to handle quality complaint & NG goods if necessary
- Check with the customer if there is outstanding payment
- Response to environmental related investigation (Rohs report,,etc.)
- Issue risk order after getting approval from sales manager
- Response to conditions of dead stock to sales administration department
- Response to drop shipment checking Response to Minus Margin & Minus SO check
- Check and confirm the future production plan and forecast from customer
- Report the customer's production status
- Check the production trend with customer
- Back up sales coordinator on delivery, quality, payment, dead stock, environmental document application issues
- Assist to response to new inquiry if necessary
- Location : City
- Work Location : CityBugis
- Working Day :Weekday
- Work Time :9:00-17:30
- Japanese skill of at least N2 as to be able to communicate with Japanese clients and Japan HQ.
- Work experience as sales in semiconductor or electrical parts industry for at least 2-3 years.
- Not required to have the experience on technical contents.
- Have active attitude, solid communication skill, and team work spirit.
- Can accept Business trip requests (usually South east Asia about 1-4 times a month).
- Benefits&allowance :AWS, Variable Bonus,
- Annual Leave:14
- Medical Leave:14 (including dental)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.