Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Sales Executive (East / Up to 2K basic + Comm / Class 2A)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035139
EA License No. 04C4294
- Report directly to the Outlet Manager (in his absence, to the Assistant Outlet Manager).
- Responsible but not limited to assisting the Operations Partner, Outlet Manager and Assistant Outlet Manager in handling all sales and sales related duties, purchases and purchasing related duties, servicing and servicing related duties and other workshop duties.
- The sales component here includes both Sales of new and used motorcycles and servicing of motorcycles. Sales also includes both locally and overseas. To be proficient in this area, it is expected of the SE to constantly familiarize himself with the current market price of new and used motorcycles.
- Initiate all advertising promotion and launch these advertising promotions once approval is obtained from the Operations Partner. Our current advertising platforms are mainly Webpage, Facebook and Instagram.
- Actively engage all customers. He is required to maintain a cordial relationship with the customer and ensure the customer feels welcomed and should always be ready to give assistance when needed.
- Involved in sales negotiation and handling of all sales documents before submitting these to the Admin Executive for processing.
- Handle the release of all sales motorcycles to the buyer. These include the preparation of the motorcycle for release (eg. Licence plate, IU, etc), checking of sales and hire purchase documents, going through such documents with the buyers and advising the buyers on the motorcycle's operations when buyer collects the motorcycle.
- In events of trade-in, SE shall also handle all necessary documentation for the taking in of the used motorcycles, coordinating with the Mechanics on the condition of the used motorcycles and negotiate the trade-in price.
- Purchases here refer to the sourcing for used motorcycles.
- Required to check the various online portals to source for used motorcycles. In the event where a possible purchase comes by, SE shall negotiate on the purchasing price and if successful, handles all the necessary documents for the purchase.
- Servicing and Servicing Related duties
- As this is also a servicing workshop, SE is also required for staff the servicing sales function. This includes coordinating with customers on their servicing needs, recommend and advice customers on the pricing of the servicing, sourcing of quotation for the servicing spare parts/accessories and coordinating the purchase and collection of these spare parts and accessories.
- Besides sales, purchases and servicing duties, the SE is also required to perform the following functions;
- To assist in the collection, delivery of documents, spare parts and accessories when instructed.
- Motorcycle Wash
- To assist in washing customer motorcycles. (Workshop has a washing service for motorcycles)
- Motorcycle maintenance
- To maintain company stock of new and used motorcycles (eg.. Cleaning, daily start up, etc)
- Daily logistic stock take
- Daily logistic stock take of fast moving spare parts
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Stephy Lim Su Hui
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1550241