ROHM was established in Kyoto in 1958 as initially a manufacturer of small electronic components. Through the hard work and passionate dedication of its work force, business flourished, causing the industry to take notice. ROHM's expansion overseas soon became a template for other companies and eventually was accepted as common business practice.
"R" represents the first letter of our original main product, Resistors. This was put together with the unit for resistance "ohm". The "R" now also stands for "Reliability". "Quality First" is ROHM's corporate policy
ROHM Semiconductor Singapore was established since 1979. Our sales office is located at:
83 Clemenceau Avenue, ＃05-01 UE Square Singapore 239920
Our warehouse operations is located at :
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033011
- Prepare sales report and pre-sales planning.
- Build up and keep good relationship with the clients to present existing/ new products.
- Business Development with both existing and new accounts.
- Price Negotiation with customers.
- Attend to customers promptly on quality issues.
- Provide best customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Conduct Market Survey.
- Business trip is needed, able to travel within short notice.
- Training will be provided.
- 1-3 years of sales experience. Experience in Semiconductor Industry will be an advantage.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Electronic or any other related field discipline.
- Independent, energetic, with a strong spirit to excel good communication and presentation skills.
- Possess a valid Class 3 license.
- Able to adapt to new environment and readily to take up challenges.
- Hardworking person and willing to learn.