Sales Executive (Up to 3.3k/B2B/East/IT Solutions)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029191
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. EL290916 - SE
- Client is an established brand in IT field
- Working location in east area
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline from Singapore local Polytechnics.
- Preferably at least 1-2 years working experience.
- Relevant experience in IT Sales (Business-to-Business) will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- Self-Motivated & must be a Team Player.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadline.
- Results Driven and Customer Focus.
- Getting new revenue by lead generation, qualification and closing sales.
- Performing Cold Calls to potential leads generated by Marketing.
- Building customer relationship and qualifying potential customers.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentation and understanding customer requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customer, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections and preparing quotations and contracts.
- Prepare sales and product information for customers.
- Establish buying influence, budgets and purchasing criteria for customers.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from customers.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Secure and place orders by taking into consideration of delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also email resumes to email@example.com
Lim Shou En Ethel
Direct Line: 6560 5366
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1656825
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.