TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027866
- To assist the Sales department in preparing the Sales Order and other internal documents as required
- To match customer PO with sales information provided by the Sales department
- Handle order administration
- Handling day to day paperwork and Liaising with Finance, Warehousing, 3rd party couriers
- Support the overall Sales team to achieve its objectives by listening to customer requirements
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintaining and developing good relationship with existing customers through regular phone contact, emails or their personal contacts
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Diploma or Degree Holder
- PC Literate – particularly Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent eye for detail
- Be able to input data accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service Orientated
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Hardworking and reliable, adaptable and flexible
- Pleasant personality – able to work in a team
- Affinity with the products
- Able to commence work immediately
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed resume with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format