Paclin Office Products Pte Ltd
PACLIN subscribes to the simple philosophy of assisting the business sector in enhancing their corporate image. This is achieved through the use of our quality value-added, highly-secure identification and document presentation systems.
For more than two decades, PACLIN has been in the forefront of installing ID systems (such as Magicard Card Printers), designing and supplying membership cards and staff badges, and providing bureau services to retailers, event organisers, schools, private clubs, hotels, government offices, and door access and security related companies. In addition, PACLIN exports ID cards and card printers to all the ASEAN states, the African continent and distant countries in the Indian Ocean, Bhutan, Iran and Sri Lanka.
PACLIN’s reputation as a trusted leader in its field was clearly evident when it secured Exclusive Sole Distributors with open accounts from USA, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Italy and South Korea. It also became the Master Distributor of Magicard printers (UK) in South-East Asia.
PACLIN SINGAPORE is adequately staffed with key personnel in every core discipline of its business. In the company’s relentless pursuit to better meet the needs of its customers, PACLIN MALAYSIA was set up in Kuala Lumpur and Penang in October 1998 and January 2009 respectively. Today, PACLIN serves well over 3,000 active customers with a staff strength of 40 in Singapore and 20 in Malaysia.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989410
PACLIN SINGAPORE is adequately staffed with key personnel in every core discipline of its business. In the company’s relentless pursuit to better meet the needs of its customers, we are now looking for Sales Executives responsible for:-
- account servicing cum sales to established clients;
- Follow up on new enquiries, responding to incoming emails;
- Training will be provided and on the job sales training by mentor/management staff.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Average take home should be $4,000 and above after confirmation;
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office software;
- Experience in the printing and Office Automation sales an advantage;
- Candidates must have his/her own vehicle; and
- Candidates must be able to start work immediately.