Panasonic Asia Pacific provides the whole range of the brand’s products and solutions across the Southeast Asia and Oceania (APAC) region, covering 27 countries including 10 offices in Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Based in Singapore, Panasonic Asia Pacific regional headquarters focuses on creating A Better Life, A Better World by promoting its Business-to-Business portfolio while maintaining solid Business-to-Consumer growth. The region has 40 manufacturing sites, supporting Panasonic’s global production activities in the housing, agriculture, energy solutions, appliances, components and devices sectors.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988217
- Executing sales promotional activities
- Provide customer service support to customers by providing quotations and samples
- Provide Sales forecast to factory’s production planning
- Analysis of market and sales trends
- Conduct market survey and data compilation
- Identify new business opportunity
- Diploma in Business Administration or Engineering and above
- At least 1 year working experience in similar function
- Able to work independently and also contribute as a team player
- Able to conduct business travel when needed