Sales Executive (US MNC)
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987164
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. TR - Sales
- Opportunity to work with personnel from various nationality
- US MNC in mass media industry
- Independent working environment
- Relevant telemarketing, sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Results driven and customer focused
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Innovative and able to work on own initiative
- Only Singaporeans
- Contact existing and prospective clients by telephone or e-mail in order to solicit delegate sales for events
- Deliver prepared sales talks in order to persuade potential clients to purchase a delegate ticket
- Deliver a high level of customer service: Explain services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into the registration system.
- Record names, contact details, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted and manage a pipeline to ensure an adequate number of leads are identified and converted into sales
- Address inbound enquiries from potential customers who have been solicited through marketing campaigns
- Provide timely, accurate and informative reports to senior management;
- Work closely with the event and management teams to consistently improve service offerings, and to ensure that fulfilments are delivered timely
- Attain delegate revenue targets to meet and exceed all assigned sales targets
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7905
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1223824
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.TR - Sales
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.