Benel Singapore Pte Ltd, headquartered in Singapore is one of the leading manufacturers of office chairs in the region. A company of international repute, it employs over 100 skilled workers in the plants both in Singapore and Malaysia and has a distribution network covering Asia Pacific region as well as Europe.
Due to the expansion, we are seeking highly motivated, resourceful and dynamic individual to join our organization.
Visit our website @ www.benel.com.sg for more information.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984367
- B2B sales function
- Execute sales activities to meet the sales objectives set by Management
- Able to prospect and generate sales leads via cold calling or email
- Confident to speak to Director and C-level executives
- Must know how to conduct consultative selling
- Know how to close the sales process
- Relationship management with current portfolio of clients
- Reporting of sales activities and opportunities
- Assist the Sales Manager in coordinating with various internal departments and other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a recognized Diploma or Degree
- Entry level candidates are welcomed to apply
- Must be sales driven
- Self-Starter with a "Never-Give-Up" Attitude
- Responsible and Team player