Sales Executive [Automotive/ Central Area/ Up to $4k/ Urgent]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984334
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1609-46141
- Attend to the customer inquiries
- Understand the customers’ interests and requirement and matching with the appropriate various models
- Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with existing and new customers
- Negotiate with customers on the appropriate transaction’s terms and conditions
- Prepare sales contract
- Ensure the vehicles supply availability
- Ensure payment remittance is received before delivering vehicles to customers and control shipment schedule. Provide support in kaizen activities (continuous improvement program) in direct sales operations to improve sales and operations efficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business Management or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in B2B sales, distributor sales, business development, client servicing or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate must have experience handling vehicles cars or any other relevant products
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051