Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Sales Executive (Bugis / Up to S$5K / B2B / IT Savvy)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983853
EA License No. 04C4294
- involves working to develop business on Google products for the company in Singapore
- requires for commercial channel sales within the assigned territory
- a key part of the role is to produce business performance reports, which would be on a monthly basis
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of this job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential
- Meet or exceed quota as specified in the Sales Plan
- Prospect for new sales opportunities continuously.
- Development and management of sales plans for identified customers
- Develop and close direct sales opportunities
- Qualify, develop and present non-standard opportunities and ensure opportunities are resourced for success
- Maintain CRM forecasts on a weekly basis
- Participate in weekly revenue calls
- Cooperate with marketing to develop a Sales Plan for a defined territory
- Prospect and identify potential new customers in the assigned territory.
- Establish contractual details and negotiate with end users.
- Establish and Manage strategic alliances with key business partners
- Minimum Diploma holders or strong relevant background in similar responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences and success in direct and indirect sales environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Well versed in methodologies for selling solutions and building long-term partner relationships
- Proven ability to sell into senior levels of customers and partners.
- Requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- Need to have excellent networking skills.
- Need to have knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within
- Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
- Very high level of responsibility and self-motivation
- High level of integration
- High level of proficiency in prospecting and cold calling is a must for this position.
- Those with driving license will be an advantage.
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Stephy Lim Su Hui
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1550241