Sales Executive [Automotive industry]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961231
EA License No. 07C5771
• Managing sales of vehicles in Myanmar which includes:
o Understand the customers’ interests and requirement and matching with the appropriate various models
o Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with existing and new customers
o Prepare sales contract
o Ensure the vehicles supply availability
o Ensure payment remittance is received before delivering vehicles to customers and control shipment schedule
• Provide support in continuous improvement program in direct sales operations to improve sales and operations efficiency
• Degree in Business or related fields
• At least 2 years of working experience in direct sales or supply chain management, preferably in automotive or trading company
• Good analytical, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Good team player
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.45pm
• Office Location: Central
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
EA Personnel Name: Elsie Soh Lay Ching
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105510
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051