Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961036
- To identify and develop new business opportunities through sourcing, negotiating and winning corporate accounts to generate effective revenue.
- To develop and execute sales strategies to achieve assigned revenue and profit targets.
- To identify and present relevant business solutions to meet the corporate client’s requirements / budget.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with corporate clients and personnel within the organization.
To succeed in this role, you are likely to have the following attributes:
- 1 - 2 year of working experience preferred.
- Able to communicate fluently and confidently.
- Strong planning, presenting and report writing skills.
- Strong desire to succeed and achieve results.
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need to apply.
- 5 days work week. No OT required.
- Attractive remuneration package.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau
About Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau
Established in 2005, Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCB) operates a database of local enterprises and their credit history to provide clients with the insight needed to build trust and improve the quality of business relationships with their customers, suppliers and business partners. SCCB operates under Dun & Bradstreet Singapore.
For more information, visit www.sccb.sg