Sales Executive [Logistics Equipment/ Central/ Up to $4.5k/ Urgent]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955213
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1608-46017
- Develop new clients across Singapore and Malaysia markets
- Perform full sales cycle from pre-sales to post sales
- Generate own sales leads
- Perform cold call/ client visit
- Prepare proposal & quotation
- Negotiation of terms of agreement with clients
- Follow up with clients constantly for any feedback/complaints
- Generate repeated sales from existing clients
- Coordinate delivery (Liaise with assigned warehouse or supplier, and they will arrange delivery to clients)
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience in sales/business development or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate must have experience in Logistics-related or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must possess driving license and personal vehicle
- Candidate must be willing to work in start up environment and be the pioneer member in Singapore office
EA Personnel Name: Chua Ming Teck Gabriel
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1111105
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051