Sales Engineer (Lighting)
TECHNOLITE (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186918
- To provide technical & sales support to Architects, Lighting Designers, M&E Consultant
- To develop new concept, as well as to service existing customers
- To ensure successful completion of project to customers’ satisfaction
- Minimum Diploma in any Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical/ Building Engineering
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in building preferred
- Fluent spoken & written English & Mandarin (to liaise with associates)
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours when required
- Preferably possess own car
- Singaporeans preferred
- 5-day week
Please email your CV with recent photograph
(Only short-listed applicants will be notified.)
Website : www.technolite.global
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TECHNOLITE (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
About TECHNOLITE (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Technolite is an architectural lighting specialist recognised for EMPOWERING designers with an extensive range of cutting edge luminaires from the world's best brands.
From design support and interactive product illustrations to mock-ups and installations, complex programming and to on-site maintenance. All of our services happen in-house and are focused on our clients’s goals. From the elegance of the products that we offer to the precision of execution, we are uncompromising.
Today we are a bridge for designers and manufacturers all over the world. We offer the most unique & innovative products to inspire great ideas that incorporate the latest technology. It is through collaboration that we are able to take a holistic approach to develop strong lighting design concepts and implement end-to-end solutions - eliminating any between “imagination” and “reality”. Made In Lighting represents a mindset and a passion - It is what we’re made of.
If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we can't wait to hear from you.