Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Sales Engineer (Industrial automation/MNC/5 days/Immediate)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035059
EA License No. 04C4294
Employer Ref. Ref 33 - 01 Dec 16
- Achievement of sales & Orders, profit, and strategic objectives for the assigned regions
- Evaluate sales potential and develops sales program (strategy & action plans) to increase the loyalty and sales for assigned territory
- To proactively explore business opportunities and expand new customers for assigned territory
- Locate and develops specific sales opportunities as well as plans specific sales approaches.
- Attend to sales enquiries and generation of quotations
- Work closely with customers in the development of applications to meet customers’ needs
- Engage in active sales visit with customers/& distributors
- Organize and conduct presentations to potential and existing customers
- To conduct monthly review with distributors for early project detection & opportunity for assigned territory
- Debt Monitoring & Collections with end customers /& distributors
- Prepare sales report
- Market studies &/ feedbacks (pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques) and takes necessary action
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Sales & Marketing of Factory Automation products
- Abilities to provide product support for pre-sales and post-sales to End Users & Distributors
- Additional knowledge in System Solution will be a plus
- Able to travel within ASEAN regions
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Understand IEC Standards
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage
- Candidate must have knowledge in Drives / Motion Control AC Inverter Drives (at least one of the below)
- AC Servo Drives
- Machine Controllers
- Control Systems
- Visualisation and Accessories
- Solar Inverters
- Wind Turbines
- 5 days work week
- Travelling opportunities (travelling may not be frequent)
- North-East area
- Transport claimable
- Salary up to $3500
- Travelling allowances and accommodation provided
- Bonus: 2 months on the average
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Samantha Tay Phek Ying
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1109186