Headquartered in Singapore,VibroPower has since established a direct presence in Bangladesh, China, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Russia, UAE and the United Kingdom - a significant global player in the energy and power generation industry.
Today, VibroPower's management remains deeply committed to continued growth so that they can continue to serve their clients regardless of where the clients' business takes them.
VibroPower was listed on Singapore Exchange's then SGX-SESDAQ in 2000 and promoted to the SGX Mainboard in 2006.
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034090
- To identify project : Active participation and identification of prospective project through regular contacts with customer (face to customer).
- To liaise with allocated customer for sales acquisition.
- To review customer requirements and prepare offers to allocated customer and follow-up offers with customer and keep updated project information.
- To finalise and negotiate on contract with customers.
- To commit and achieve the order intake budget.
- 3 – 5 Years Sales experience.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Preferably with experience in Generator Industries
- Willing to work in Tuas