Sales Engineer (Up to $5K/East/Process & Plastics Engineering)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988013
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. WJ150916 - SE
* Our Client ia an establish MNC that provides plastic engineering solutions
* Career plan for 3 years with tailored learning and development plan
* Dynamic team with lots of engagement activities
- Diploma/Degree in Mechatronic/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in process/manufacturing/product/material/mechanical/optical engineering.
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin to liaise with customers in Mandarin speaking regions.
- Minimal travel required within Asia region
- Ability to work independently
1. Perform sales activities such as collecting market information and competitor information
2. Exploring new potential customers in Asia Pac and achieve revenue target
3. Perform sales operation such as product quotation, price negotiation, delivery and payment.
4. Execute sales & marketing strategies for gaining greater market share
5. Manage activities including forecast, sales, account margin and etc.
6. Handle technical discussion with customer for project development and customer quality matter
7. Work as coordinator for technical team, global factory and managing customers related activities.
8. Support HQ strategy and perform customer visit in Asia Pacific
9. Initiate and maintain customer relationship activities
* Interested applicants, please prepare your updated resume in MS Word (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package. Click on the apply button or send your resume preferably with enclosure to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Octavius Yong Whei Jie (Yong Weijie, Octavius)
Direct Line: 6697 7804
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1110096
About Adecco - GS Perm
Employer Ref.WJ150916 - SE
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.