Sales Engineer [Electronics Components/ Central Area/ Up to $4k/ Urgent]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984317
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1608-45927
- Develop new client and maintain existing clients
- Weekly report to Sales Manager
- Main clients are in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, and India
- Deal products (Electronics component) :Harwin, Korchip, Laird, Micronas
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business Management or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in B2B regional sales, distributor sales, business development, client servicing or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate must have experience handling electronics components or any other relevant products
- Candidate who possess valid driving license and personal vehicle will have a distinct advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051