Sales Engineer (Up to 3.8k/Construction/Heavy Equipment/West)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982974
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. EL150916 - SE
- Client is an established brand in construction field
- Working location in west area
- Degree or Diploma in any engineering or business fields
- At least 1 - 3 years of experience in construction equipment OR simliar industry
- Team player
- Can take the pressure from a demanding industry
- Target driven
- Good understanding of B2B environment
- Technical knowledge in Construction Equipment's will be an advantage
- Promote and sell the company products
- Lead the development and execution of entire dealer business plan (sales and aftermarket)
- Monitor and report market trends sales performance
- Work in close cooperation with Product/Service Managers and Business Director
- Listen to concerns and issues from customers and recommend appropriate actions
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Shou En Ethel
Direct Line: 6560 5366
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1656825
About Adecco - GS Perm
Employer Ref.EL150916 - SE
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.