Naka Corporation Singapore Branch
We are a newly set up branch in Singapore. Parent company is in Japan. We are a leading building materials manufacturer specializing in innovate, design and manufacture universal products. Our wide range of production lines supplying handrail, stair nosing, ceiling/floor access hatch, wall/corner protector etc.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959521
*** Only those who DO NOT REQUIRE ANY work pass, need apply. Thank You.
- Meeting with possible partners/potential customers to promote sales
- Provide sales support to local and overseas customers
- Execute sales distribution network
- Attend to sales enquiries and generate sales quotations
- Maintaining relationships with existing distributions and key customers
- Performance tracking and reporting result to management
- Coordinate and monitor work progress with customer and relevant parties for information to expedite installation
- Any ad-hoc project to be assigned
- Dip/Degree holders in Mechanical/Engineering majors
- Must have prior sales experience in building materials (metal works, handrail, access floor, access ceiling, etc)
- Strong network/connection with Architects, Designers, Developers and Main Contractors
- Able to travel for work (within Asia)
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (to liaise with associates)
- Familiar with local Singapore construction projects and procedures
- Must be proficient in MS Words, Excel & Powerpoint
- Location: Central
- Working days: 5 Days 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Salary: Negotiable
Interested candidates kindly send us your resume with a recent photograph and indicate your current & expected salaries.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We will treat each application with strictest confidence.