Sales Engineer [Electronics & Semi-conductor Components]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959335
EA License No. 07C5771
• Manage & Maintain customers and distributors relations
• Identify sales potential with distributors, upcoming projects and market competitions
• Perform project costing analysis and update project information
• Liaise with engineering, purchasing, service and workshop to resolve any problem related to orders
• Monitoring of orders, ensuring all necessary requirements pertaining to order is met
• Submitting weekly sales call report and monthly project report to immediate supervisor
• Prepare sales proposals/quotation
• Attend to sales enquiries, achieving sales targets and provide application support
• Project Management
• Min 1 year of B2B sales experience in electronics/semiconductor components industry
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess a valid class 3 driving license with own vehicle
To apply, please submit your latest resume by clicking APPLY NOW
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105510
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051