As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955148
EA License No. 01C4394
- Reporting to Sales Manager, to get sales from existing customers given and to develop for new customers.
- Maintain existing customers' accounts and aggressively develop new accounts.
- Respond to customers' enquiries, follow-up and provide solutions to clients.
- Review and prepare quotation as per customer's enquiries.
- Provide regular update to customers on project development in a timely manner.
- Preparing monthly sales report.
- Sales coordination between factory and overseas sales offices.
- Liaising with customers on technical specifications.
- Sales follows-ups.
- Academic Qualification: Diploma electronics/electrical/production
- Work Experience: Experience in electronics
Interested candidates please kindly send in your updated resume in MS Word format
For a confidential discussion please contact Zunni Lim at 66034731
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Agency Reg No.: 01C4394
- RCB No. 200007268E
- EA Personnel Registration No: R1657433