Charlton Design Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186091
- Provide good customer service, attend to customers’ enquiries and feedback
- Design and Materials presentation to Customers
- Management of projects to ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Ability to work independently and creative
- At least 1 year (s) of working experience in Interior Design
- Sales-Driven, Responsibility and Self-Disciplined
- Basic Salary + Commission
- High Commisson Payout with No Basic
- Training provided for inexperienced: Designing, Materials & Site coordination
Click on the button or contact Gary Ong (Director) on+6593696699
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charlton Design Pte Ltd
About Charlton Design Pte Ltd
Charlton Design was established in 1988. We aims to provide the best quality and innovative design to each and every of our projects, from Residential to Commercial and Retail. We have our workshop for production of personalised carpentry to the Owner's Specification and guaranteed professional worksmanship.
Through our regular quality checks and trainings, we have now a team of experienced and skilled in-house worksmen, ranging from Carpenters, Tilers, Ceiling & Partition Specialists, Plumbler and Demolition Team. Together with our Designers, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers, we aim to built the best "Dream Homes" !
"For anyone who dreams, We built dream homes"