Sales cum Consultant Executive
Foreland Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959577
1) Introduce properties in Johor Bahru and Singapore to clients, and bring them to view the properties
2) Provide clear, pleasant and courteous phone & written communication with clients and colleagues in Japanese and English
3) Perform pre-sale/post-sale support to clients
4) Construct a good relationship with current Japanese clients
5) Negotiate with both Japanese clients side and local developers side
- Min. degree holder,
- Proficiency in Japanese and English language are mandatory in order to communicate with Japanese clients or colleagues in Japan and Malaysia
- Have a strong passion to work
- No experience required
- Real Estate Salesperson are welcome to join us!
- Location: Raffles Place
- 5 days/week. Standard working hours are 8:30 – 18:00 and able to work as requests
- Overseas travelling is expected
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Foreland Singapore Pte Ltd
About Foreland Singapore Pte Ltd
Our company, Foreland Holding Co Ltd was incorporated in 2001 and we were one of the oldest and the most established FX brokers in Japan, offering retail FX trading. We have more than 60,000 trading accounts with client’s equity over SGD$ 170 million. The company achieved SGD$ 21 million revenue in fiscal year 2011.
In April 2012, we established Foreland Realty Network Japan Co Ltd (a subsidiary of Foreland Holding Co Ltd) and Foreland Realty Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of Foreland Singapore Pte Ltd) to focus on real estate investment and property related services in Malaysia, particularly in Kuala Lumpur.
After only six months in operation, Foreland Realty Network Japan has remarkably assisted about 300 customers purchasing Malaysian properties (Eg: Troika, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Banyan Tree, Velocity, LaCosta & etc), and since that we became the leading real estate agency in Japan for Malaysian property.
Building on success in our property services in Kuala Lumpur, we expanded our operations to Singapore and Johor Bahru four years ago. Foreland Singapore broadens the business together with its subsidiary Foreland Realty Network Singapore Pte Ltd. In January 2014, we newly incorporated Philippines Foreland Realty Network Inc, and we have sold more than 300 units until now.
Our group is very confident in constantly assisting potential high-end customers to invest in Singapore, Philippine and Malaysia real estate markets, as we have extensive networks in Japan, strong capabilities in marketing and a group of customer-oriented sales staffs. The number of our employees increases consistently in Japan, Singapore and Philippine.