About Faro Recruitment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Faro Recruitment is an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia pacific including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia.
We have grown rapidly over the last 30 years with plans to increase our presence on the map. With over 15 offices in 7 countries and over 200 employees, we have developed vertical market niches catering to a variety of talent professionals. Our clients are predominantly Fortune 500 multinational corporations, small and medium enterprises, and Japanese firms across major industries.
As the global staffing market evolves, changing times call for a change of corporate identity.
As our corporate brand – "Faro" conveys "lighthouse" in Italian and Spanish, Faro Recruitment symbolizes a beacon to bring employers and job seekers together. Our owner, management and consultant teams remain the same and are highly committed to deliver comprehensive and flexible HR solutions tailored to your local market needs. With strong financial support from our group company, we strive to be your long-term business partner.
EA Licence No. 98C5283
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031744
- Ensure new sales orders are properly registered
- Ensure purchase orders are generated and issued on time
- Ensure requirements of customers (especially payments & deliveries) to be fulfilled in accordance to company policies, before any delivery
- Ensure stakeholders are informed of statuses of orders at all time
- Cutomers to be informed of their outstanding orders with us
- Ensure customers provide forecasts for planning by the stipulated deadline
- Knowledge of forecast and/or production planning
- Dealing with Letter of Credit / DP at Sights etc.
- Well-versed in shipping terms
- Knowledge of basic office softwares; for example MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint etc.)