P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Sales Coordinator (MNC, exp in Order Processing, WEST)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029370
EA License No 09C3710
- Convert customer’s requests and requirements to purchase orders
- Create, manage and track purchase orders to include specifications, pricing, delivery and key milestones to ensure on time receipt of materials
- Coordinate and manage suppliers effectively
- Follow up with intercompany supplier globally
- Work closely with production, shipping, customer service and sales to avoid any adverse impact due supplier delays
- Creation of new customer accounts into system
- Follow up on payments and allocation
- Other ad-hoc or new duties assigned by management
- Min Diploma in any discipline
- Min 2 years of order processing experience
- Experience in the chemical industry an added advantage
- Good communication & interpersonal skills