Life Mastery Academy is a subsidiary under P&N Holdings Pte Ltd, an established group of local companies who are gearing up for even faster expansion in the near future. It is our vision to become the market leader in every industry that we embark in, creating win-win solutions for our clients, our partners and ourselves. The company value a work environment which embodies our core values of treating each other fairly and with respect, supporting one another to help realize one another's full potential and recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance. Other subsidiaries include PropNex Realty, PropNex Property Managemet Consultants, PropNex International, SingBuilders and SingCapital. For more information, do visit http://www.lma.com.sg
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028237
- Serve walk-in customers.
- Handle phone enquiries and service support.
- Handle course enquiries and manage registration process proficiently.
- Provide excellent and timely internal and external customer service.
- Generate sales lead through sales prospecting (such as telemarketing, sending outbound emails, participating in roadshows/events etc.).
- Manage sales enquiries and conduct prompt follow-ups.
- Provide operational support for bootcamps organized by the Company. This may include but not limited to site/material preparation works, actual running of events, taking photos, coordinate event arrangements etc.
- Assist in the preparation of training or promotional materials.
- Handle sales and administrative support duties.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level and above.
- Pleasant and friendly personality.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Able to multi-task and work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Customer-oriented, positive and willing to learn.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.30pm / 1.00pm to 10.00pm (staggered shifts)
- Must be able to work staggered shifts.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsDB portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.