As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Sales Consultant (Software / Systems) - Up to $4000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961162
EA License No. 01C4394
- Participate in project teams
- Facilitate meetings and discussions
- Develop solutions to meet client objective and needs
- Provide assessment interpretations and developmental-guidance to clients
- Plan and prioritize sales activities, to achieve agreed targets
- Development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients to optimise quality of services, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Minimum Degree in any field
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales / Account Management / Consultancy
- Organisation consultancy experience is an added advantage
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills