Sales Consultant [Manufacturer / East / B2B Sales]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959329
EA License No. 07C5771
• Manage progress and development of customer (architects, hotels and interior design companies) accounts and projects
• Build strong relationship and rapport with customers through regular visits, communication and activities
• Provide professional or expert advice to customers on product selections
• Prepare presentation and proposals for customers
• Identify and qualify customers' need through research
• Monitor competitors' activities and report trends to management
• Update and upkeep records of project data and information
• Be able to work towards target, deadlines and perform consistently under pressure
• Min Diploma holder
• At least 3 years of B2B sales experience in manufacturing or non-service industry
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Possess valid class 3 driving license
• Able to go for business trips (ASEAN)
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Office Location: East Area
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105510
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051