Sales Compliance Manager / Assistant Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984085
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0271513
about the company
This leading insurance business is recognised across the region as a highly reputable brand with an excellent working culture. You will enjoy a rewarding career with investment in your development, internal mobility and a great work life balance.
about the job
This is an advisory role, working closely with business heads and driving the governance culture across the organisation.
- Regulatory advisory to business units relating to sales compliance
- Compliance monitoring and inspections
- Reporting on market conduct across the Group
skills and experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial services industry in the area of sales compliance / market conduct / compliance / audit
- Good knowledge of FAA, FAR and Fair Dealing
- Strong understanding of the sales compliance process
- Life & Health Insurance compliance related qualifications would be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications preferred such as CFP, ChFC, CMFAS or Modules 5, 8, 8A, 9, 9A, HI
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ceri Burns at +65 6510 7405.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109195 )
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.