As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Manager (Immediate)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983279
EA License No. 01C4394
Sales and Marketing Assistant Manager (Immediate, Entertainment industry)
- Lead the sales, marketing and communication team responsible for the Group’s entertainment, leisure and lifestyle services brands
- Responsible for the film operations sales budget. Develop and manage new sales channels and products, corporate accounts and conversion of leads through effective sales strategies
- In charge of partner marketing and securing relevant sponsorships for marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and execute annual sales and marketing campaigns and promotional activities for the operations and commercial properties. Ensure that ROIs are met and provide timely analyses of results
- Develop design briefs and oversee the production f all sales, marketing and communication materials
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the brand websites and social media platforms. Work with stakeholders to enhanc3e the systems and platforms in line with sales marketing objectives
- Develop and maintain positive relations with media, partner organizations and influencers
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business or marketing or related field of studies
- At least 3 yrs of relevant experience in a managerial role, preferably in F&B, hospitality and film operation
- Experienced in the use of technologies and design aesthetics for digital and social media marketing and communication
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Woo Kum Yoke EA R1324979