CATALYST HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
EA Licence No:11C4500
CATALYST Human Capital Solutions prides itself in providing quality staffing services, human capital consulting and advisory services to meet the unique needs of employers in Singapore.
Driven by the mission to accelerate the success of corporate bodies, our strategic focus is to take on the role of a human capital partner to our clients through our talented pool of candidates and our extensive years of expertise.
CATALYST Human Capital Solutions offers an umbrella range of corporate services that works from the inside out. From talent recruitment, human capital consulting, work processes reviews to developing employee talent, we are your strategic partner for every step of the way.
Our client base includes Public Listed Companies, Multinational Corporations (MNCs), private enterprises and statutory boards across different industries.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988023
EA License No 11C4500
The incumbent will be required to support and work with various members of the sales organization to support existing and new businesses - including Sales, Technical & Financial departments.
The successful candidate will possess high analytical abilities, excellent communication skills and be able to enthusiastically apply these traits to assist the Sales team in growing the business.
- Establish strong relationships with sales managers and assist in growing/retaining existing and new businesses
- Conduct regular/daily sales & account analysis, consolidate figures, identify trends/patterns and recommend corrective/appropriate actions when required
- Establish and build strong working relationships with current/new business partners and key internal stakeholders
- Develop, recommend and implement strategies with sales team to increase profitability
- Develop evaluation metrics and models to analyses business performance and identify areas of opportunity, follow through actions and derives at results
- Voluminous data mining to carry out data analysis and work on pricing and margin analysis with sales regional teams
- Assist on provisioning and configuring customers’ accounts in the system (pricing and offer)
- Ensure success of every product launch from start to end
- Data driven with strong analytical ability, arm with at least 5 years of experiences or more in data analysis
- Must be highly organized and able to priorities tasks, ability to work under pressure
- Adapt at developing and executing actions synthesized from analysis issues while thriving on logic and analysis
- Detail-oriented and a believer in the value of process, strong sense of ownership
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, team oriented, able to accept and create change
- Excellent communication and interaction with people all around the globe in a multi-cultural environment
- Advantage to some experience in a similar industry (technology / telecommunication)