Talent Touche Pte Ltd specializes in the recruitment of contract, permanent roles and Executive Search on behalf of multinational corporations and local conglomerates from various industries within the Asia Pacific region. We believe in building long-term working relationship and that is why our clients and candidates matter to us!
Here at Talent Touche, we have a team of committed and proficient Talent Specialists. With our varied background, working experiences and proven track records, clients can be assured that they will only receive what’s right and not what’s left from us.
Sales Admin Assistant (12 Month Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033917
EA License No 11C4259
My client, a US Automation MNC in the west side of Singapore is looking for an experienced Insidesales support/admin assistant to support their sales team in the region.
- Work with Sales team to ensure data accuracy and data updated timely.
- Review opportunity metric monthly; Assist with sales team to resolve any opportunity inaccuracy, stale or expired opportunity issues
- To ensure all opportunities in SAP are current and up to date according to cadence set by respective country managers
- Review SAP data monthly to ensure account territories, employee responsible and customer attributes such as industry, customer segment, of existing ID are set up properly.
- Work with sales team to every quarter to ensure account are 100% updated with customer attributes, contacts and contact information
- Follow SEA account/contact creation and maintenance process for any new creation, maintenance, change of attribute and employee responsible
- Provide and deliver all dashboards, e.g., Distributor / Country / BU dashboards
- Ensure all dashboards are up to date and accurate; drive updates in SAP
- Ensure Sales personnel are trained in the process and provide support to sales personnel on process
- Point of contact for any issue related to credit splits
- Review outstanding credit in/out split monthly and work with approvers to get it closed out within the same month
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales support and operations experience preferably from technology or industrial automation sectors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in SAP software would be an advantage but not essential
Interested Applicants, please send in your resume in word format stating:
1. Current or last drawn salaries
2. Bonuses if any
3. Reasons for leaving each Company
4. Earliest availability
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 201127615M
EA Reg No : R1113746