HPC BUILDERS PTE LTD
In 2004, HPC BUILDERS PTE LTD was established in Singapore with the aim of becoming an integrated enterprise with a highly specialized, competent and effective management system. Our company is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 certified.
After nearly 10 years of development, HPC has evolved from the role of a sub-contractor to one of a main contractor. We have been accorded with an A2 in General Building by BCA, enabling us to undertake a wider scope of projects such as a main contractor in the area of Design and Build, a sub contractor in General Building as well as Interior Decoration involving Property Management.
We are highly competent in structural & architectural works. Our organization consists of about 1000 construction workers led by more than 100 highly skilled technical and operation staff. We have experience as a sub contractor in the area of architectural and structural works and have successfully completed several major projects with Kajima as well as Ssangyong. We have also completed several design & build projects with W. Atelier, Toll Offshore and Yang Kee Holdings. Currently, we have several projects taking place with Tee Hai, LTH and Cambridge.
The company excels in Design & Build projects as we have a highly experienced team of management staff. We are confident in completing projects within a stipulated time line arising from a vast wealth of experience in building and construction coupled with our strong financial soundness.
Safety Coordinator CUM ECO
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986874
- WSH Level B or Safety Coordinator (MOM Registered)
- Supervisor Workplace Safety and Health In Process Plant (SWIPP) or Oil / Petrochemical Safety Supervisor (OPSS)
- Work-At-Height Supervisor (MOM)
Other Qualification (Added Advantage)
- Confined Space Safety Assessor Course
- Risk Management Bisafe Level 2
- Safety Instruction (Manhole) Supervisor
- Building Construction Supervisor
- Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis, Safety Procedures/Check Lists, Safety Records And Documentation
- Safety And Lifting Activities.
- Safety/Lifting Planning, Audits, Inspection, Updates And Training
- Safety Management System
- Liaison And Communication With Clients, Third Parties And Team Members
- Pre-Start Safety Meetings And Safety Meetings
At Least 2 Years Post Qualification (Safety Coordinator Qualification) Experience (Piping And Equipment Discipline Preferred). CV To Mention Salary And Other Requirement. Please Attach A Copy Of RA & JSA (Relevant Above Experience) In The Letter.
- Master Microsoft Office Incl Excel And Words With Knowledge Of Access Is An Advantage
- Team Leader And Player, Role Model, Mature, Friendly & Patience, Meticulous, Pro-Active Work Attitude & Work Independent
- Energetic & Objective Orientated
- Multi Tasks And Duties (Safety and Lifting)