Challenger is a dynamic regional IT retailer known for its strong brand name, attractive ValueClub member privileges and strong product partnerships with major global brands. Since our founding in 1982, we have expanded to over 40 stores consisting of Superstores, Mini stores, Valore concept stores and Musica stores across Singapore.
With one of the best-in-class loyalty programme in the retail scene, Challenger’s ValueClub let our half a million (and growing) members enjoy discounts on the latest IT products while being assured of quality, value and service. In 2012, we started our private label Valore, bringing affordable lifestyle and mobility accessories to our customers.
Challenger has a culture that spans over 30 years. During this period, we have built a dynamic, friendly and fun environment that provides tremendous growth and development for each staff. We value our staff and recognise them for their individuality.
As Challenger grows and expands, we want You to be a part of our happy family. We are proud of who We are, what We do, Our Achievements and Our Successes.
Join us today and be part of a creative, fun-filled environment and high performing team!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986344
- Responsible for all Quality Control on all in-house (Valore/PRS) products.
- Able to dismantle and re-assemble in-house products for testing purpose.
- Perform simple repairing work on faulty products (for example, replacement of faulty units with working/new component for: Power bank, BT Speaker/headset, LED lights, etc)
- Resolve quality issues through basic root cause analysis
- Able to perform QC check on other gadgets whenever necessary
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in similar industry
- Possesses effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Candidates with criteria knowledge in IT components and basic computer skills preferred
- Experience in in-process QC will be advantageous