Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Risk Officer (Credit)- $4000-$4500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149222
EA License No 99C4599
- Evaluate corporate credit risk relating to credit terms/ conditions prior to facility sign- off, to ensure compliance and adherence prior to draw down.
- Liaise with front and back office departments in processing the daily credit and trade transactions
- Responsible for credit risk transactions' limit set-up and limit adjustment in the banking system
- Monitor and ensure the applicable credit terms and conditions, repayment capacity, conduct of account, securities and guarantees are in place and in order
- Monitor the credit asset portfolio related risks and to timely proposes feasible solutions in accordance to credit risk management and other relevant risk related requirements.
- Timely completion of all risk management report
- Minimum Degree in Banking & Finance, or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in credit risk management
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous; good attention to details