Taishin International Bank Singapore Branch
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003026953
Duties and Responsibilities :-
- Prepare the material of Risk and ALM Committee that including economic trend, usage of fund and funding gap, deposit and loan distribution, loan outstanding by rating and provision, market and credit risk stress test, liquidity indicator, Authority regulatory ratios, compliance issue as well as the meeting minutes.
- Produce market risk daily report and monitor branch position and P&L of proprietary trading to ensure trader in line with their own trading limit, and collect daily market data to evaluate trading position.
- Internal control - implement management measures such as monthly IT security check and investigation, Key Risk Indicator, Risk Control and Self-Assessment, Loss Even Notification.
- Outsourcing management - monthly review on SLA report, relevant policy and risk assessment, engage external audit to comply with the requirements of local authority as well as local server room management and relevant IT and equipment issues.
- Review Business Continuous Plan and Contingency Funding Plan as well as arrange each scenarios and implement BCP drill.
- Identify weaknesses in the various functions of the Bank’s processes and perform corrective action to plug the gaps.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications :-
Degree in Banking and Finance or related discipline.
Min 2-3 years of relevant working experience in banking risk.
Independent with good communication and analytical skills.
Please state your last drawn and expected salary in your application.
Resumes collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.