Risk Executive/ Analyst (2 Year Contract)
GIC Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961115
Risk and Performance Management Department
The Risk and Performance Management Department (RPMD) is responsible for the independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of GIC’s market, credit and operational risk profiles.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and technically competent individual who has an interest in risk management, systems and methodologies. You will be a member of the Risk Solutions & Research (RSR) division in the Risk & Performance Management Department. This team is responsible for designing and managing risk & performance solutions, and reviewing methodologies across a wide spectrum of asset classes and markets.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our RSR team as a Risk Executive / Analyst (2 Year Contract).
- Validation of risk analytics and instrument pricing models
- Delivering functional enhancements to the enterprise market/credit risk system through working with the vendor and internal clients
- Troubleshoot modelling or process issues affecting the production of enterprise risk numbers and implement the necessary solutions together with the IT team
- You should possess a good Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, or related fields of study, preferably with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the finance industry.
- Experience in working with risk or pricing related systems, either in the form of project implementation or operations, will be useful.
- You must also be able to demonstrate strong hands-on technical skills in end user computing tools (e.g. VBA, SQL, Matlab) along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of financial products and markets, and proficiency in Microsoft product suite (i.e. Excel, Access) will be advantageous.
About GIC Private Limited
GIC is one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1200 staff in 10 cities worldwide. We have well over US$100 billion worth of investments in more than 40 countries.
What this means for you:
- extensive breadth and depth in the world of finance
- unparalleled access to the top minds - from top companies, to think-tanks, to policy makers
Benefits of working at GIC
Learning & development
We provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities in line with our commitment to ongoing learning.
The GIC culture emphasises trust and empowerment.
We're committed to providing competitive rewards to our people for their performance.
More Jobs from this employer